Complete Set of 5 Transparent Meters (EQ 124, EQ 125, EQ 126, EQ 127, & EQ 128)
How many times have you wished that all your students could see the voltmeter or ammeter that you were using during a demonstration. These projection meters when displayed on an overhead projector, are visible even in a large auditorium. Use the meter(s) in conjunction with a reaction that is proceeding in a vessel on an overhead projector. Your students will be able to follow and compare the current and/or voltage in any reaction, at any time. They can plot data while following the demonstration that you are presenting. These meters are especially useful when you are teaching concepts in parallel and series circuitry, at elementary grade levels. At this new low price you will certainly want at least one full set of meters in your classroom.
The set includes:
- DC Voltmeter, 3 scales (0-3, 15, 150 volts)
- DC Ammeter, 3 scales (0-50 ma, 500 ma, 5 A)
- AC Voltmeter, 2 scales (0-15, 150 volts)
- AC Ammeter, 3 scales (0-0.1, 1, 10 A)
- Galvanometer, Centre Zero (-25 to 0 to +25 ľA)